Solving Debt Issues For The Minneola Community
Living under the strain of debt can touch several different parts of your life. Protect your current stability and future opportunities by addressing the root issue of debt.
Speak with a local bankruptcy attorney for advice. At Law Offices of K. Hunter Goff, P.A., I work with Minneola families, individuals and businesses to help them overcome debt. As a member of the community, I understand how debt affects it on a daily basis.
I have extensive experience with multiple bankruptcy options, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings. In addition, I know how to stop foreclosure on properties in the Lake County area in the process. If your property or income is at risk, call me for guidance.
I Make The Bankruptcy Process Easier For You
Ending the cycle of debt can be difficult. In addition to the financial pressure of existing debt, you may already have a high level of stress.
That is why I do everything in my power to simplify the bankruptcy process, including through:
- Low money down options for your filing
- Flexible payment plans to make legal help affordable
- Free consultations so that you know what to expect before taking the first step
- Virtual support, which allows me to complete your case completely online from start to finish as necessary
If you have debt in Minneola or the surrounding communities, I will be ready to help you evaluate your options. I craft creative solutions to position you for long-term success through debt relief.
Nearby Amenities And Attractions
My Minneola bankruptcy law office is located a short distance away from Historic Downtown Clermont. Popular restaurants and destinations near my office include:
- Florida Citrus Tower site: Standing tall since 1956, Clermont’s Citrus Tower offers an incredible scenic view and a memorable event space. Located at 141 North Highway 27 Clermont, FL 34711.
- Lilly’s On The Lake: Enjoy great food, drinks and live events at this Caribbean-themed beachfront restaurant. Located at 846 W. Osceola St. Clermont, FL 34711.
- Revolution Adventures: Make lasting memories at this off-road adventure and outdoor sports attraction. Located at 4000 State Road 33 Clermont, Florida 34711.
- Lake Louisa State Park: Bask in over 4,000 acres of Florida’s lakes and wetlands.
- Clermont Historic Village: This unique museum preserves Clermont’s history in multiple influential buildings. Located at 490 West Avenue, Clermont, FL 34711.
- Clermont Brewing Company: Sip local craft beer while enjoying food and live events. Located at 750 W Desoto St, Clermont, FL 34711.
- Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards: Wine lovers delight in the scenery and ambiance of Florida’s largest winery. Located at 27 North, Clermont, Florida 34715.
My Office Address
If you would like to discuss your debt relief with me, please contact me online or visit my office:
Law Offices of K. Hunter Goff, P.A.
600 N Highway 27
Minneola, FL 34715